Saturday, 6 November 2010

Louise and Clint's Dreamy Rose Wedding

Sometimes when I'm putting together the bouquets for a wedding there is this moment of magic when I just know that everything is working perfectly... the colours, the shades, the textures, the shapes, the style... everything. It is such a great feeling because I know that I'm helping to make my brides day very special.

Putting together Louise and Clint's florals was just like that. The roses pre-bouquet were beautiful in themselves, but once I started placing them in their cozy spots within the arrangements I got gradually more and more excited and in love with the synergy of all the elements working together, the shades of soft lavender, cream, pale and dusky pink in the roses, together with the soft silver green lambs ear foliage were just exquisite as a combo.



The roses are:

cream - vendella

lavender - ocean song

pale pink - sweet avalanche

dusky pink - old dutch



Here are the bridesmaids bouquets, they were wearing a shade very similar to the lavender rose.



Here are the flower girls posies:



Here are the ladies corsages and gents buttonholes:



And here were all the bouquets all snuggly packaged up in tissue and ready to go... I didn't want to say goodbye... sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment