Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Sunday Star Times and Floral Frustrations

The Sunday Star Times released a really fantastic little Wedding pull-out last Sunday 19th Feb. It was choc full of great advice and loads of lovely ideas for wedding styling based on all the latest trends.

There was advice on everything from dresses, to decor, to hair and make up to flowers......

My 'freshly picked' bouquet was featured (the one from the below blog post).





And a bit of a blurb from me on fashions in flowers...



It is really cool to see wedding media coming out of NZ that is on par with what is happening in the US and Europe.

Thanks for stopping by!
Emily@ Blossom Wedding flowers

1 comment:

  1. I'm in the process of trying to get our Buisness name out there, and when I read your blog I thought you would love what we do, We are growers of old fashioned garden roses and other goodies like billy buttons etc. I was a florist with the same frustration so I thought damn it I'm going to grow them myself! ..a bit extreme..no..
    Anyway check out our website if you get a chance www.fieldofroses.co.nz

    ReplyDelete