Sunday, 11 March 2012

Beautiful Photos

I was lucky enough to create the bouquets for a very talented bride this past weekend who is actually an award winning photographer, Lucy G from www.lucygdesign.com.  I was thrilled when just days after the wedding she sent me a thank you email with some shots of the bouquets that she took before the wedding.

I wish I could have shots like these for every wedding... so beautiful!


The bouquet was cream vendela and starlight roses, metalina roses, and avalanche roses with silver dusty miller, lambsear and rolled leucodendron leaves. 

 The buttonholes were cream starlight spray roses with silver foliages


The binding was detailed with crystal and pearl brooches.



I just love the softness of these shades together and the way the silver foliages soften the tones even further. A gorgeous combination!

Thanks for stopping by!
~ Emily at Blossom Wedding Flowers

4 comments: